Sunday, September 20, 2009

Spoild


Kyler shooting off his rocket!
One of the three bounce houses

We moved up to the U family housing last summer. When Cam and I came up to look at the apt. before we moved in I went to the car by my self and cried.I didn't want Cam to know because I was trying to be supportive and do what need to get done so Cam could finish school asap! Since we have moved up here I have learned to NEVER judge a book by its cover. All though my apt. has not been up graded since 1970 and I have no dishwasher, one bathroom that is smaller then most guess bath, and my washer and dryer are separated by a room. (the dry is also in Makinley's room) Cam and I agree that this is the funnest place we have ever lived. In the last year we have had: multiple movies,cheep lagoon tickets,really cheep raging water ticket, BBQ, and parties with bounce houses and lots of activities for kids. ALL for free with free food. Sat the U had a back to school bash when I realized that never in my life well we ever live somewhere that does so many things for us, nor will we ever meet such amazing fun giving friend like the ones we have gotten to know up here! I am so glad we have had the oppertunity to live here!

4 comments:

Ann said...

I soooo agree. I've never loved living in a place more than the village. Great people, awesome ward, and fun every where. Still love being in a house but I really miss the people. Especially Shae! :)

Mellisa said...

Do you see now why I am jealous?? Not because of the place you live IN but the place that you LIVE!! It is such a great experience and opportunity!! SOAK IT UP BABY! Oh yeah....I think it is time that we should hang out again??!

Mellisa said...

oh, one more thing.....When are we doing your family pics??? Pretty soon the weather will be bad!

Sarah said...

I totally agree! :)