Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh No What to Say

Today I woke up Kyler and got him in the shower to get ready for school. As he is getting undressed and still half asleep he turns to me and says "So mom how are you and Dad?" I tell him good and ask him what he means? He says "well I know you want dad's money?" I just reply oh yeah. Kai then says "Well you know mom you can always get a job!" I tell Kyler that I have a job I take care of him and if I didn't stay home with him he would have to go to day care and be with a stranger all day. He then replies with well I don't think it is fare that you stay home with us and dad has to go to work and you get all the money. I just tell him that life isn't always fare. Luckly Cam agrees that life isn't always fare. (For Me)

7 comments:

Heather said...

haha! That's hilarious!

Jana and Brett said...

haha cute Kai. Yes he IS very lucky that he has a mom who wants to stay with him. I'm glad he's lookin out for his dad though. Someday he'll thank you Shae. :0)

Creative Stirrings said...

To Funny!

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Im glad Cam understands that its not always fair! haha. This made me laugh, to the point of going and getting my hubby, who I read the entire thing to again, and then he started laughing with me. Too funny! Kids are the greatest. They add so much to a house!

Steve and Katie said...

I hope I am permitted to laugh out loud - cuz I am! Cute Kai. I love it when all the little musings in their brains come out once in a while. Hah! Too funny.

Mellisa said...

That kid says the funniest stuff!! But I have to agree, you are a money hog ; ) !!j/k

Nicholas said...

Yeah Shae, why don't ya just go and get a job already... :-)Good thing Ky has a cute mom that can be home with him. Love ya!

p.s. Tell Cam that the scooter with two wheels on the front is called a Can Am Spyder. Very cool. But pretty pricey