Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Cabin

We have been trying to make it up to Cam's family cabin for a few weeks but life seems to be way to busy for us to make it up there. This weekend with it being Conference it worked out great:) To add the leaves are so beautiful right now and the animals are still out like crazy.




This Moose was standing right out side the cabin the kids loved to see him run by.



After we got up there we went on a little walk, you can't tell me this is not pretty.




And of course all good thing must come to an end, we woke up to a huge snow storm at about 7 am so we packed up and left before we got snowed in. Ha Ha Ha
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Jamie for this beautiful place so that we can enjoy this wonderful experience with our family:)

7 comments:

Jana and Brett said...

SNOW?! crazy! what a beautiful place! And Holy Moose! My parents were up at their cabin this weekend too, they said that a moose up there killed two horses. Scary Moosen. haha

Steve and Katie said...

I love that last picture in the snow!! So pretty! Way better than our weekend! Half of us were sick through it. Blah...at least it wasn't me! Love the Moosen Jana...haha

Ben and Jessie Munro said...

I LOVE cabins in the snow!!! The fire and coziness of it all!! Its fabulous! Looks like you had an awesome weekend! :) Gotta say a little jealous!

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

Snow!!! Oh my gosh!
I am so glad you guys got to go up there and see the leaves- they were amazing!!!

Amy said...

I do love Kins coat and the snow looks amazing. I miss being able to see the moose up that close. What a fun weekend. Who is the blurry couple in the back of one of your pics?

Sarah said...

That is SO beautiful!! You guys look so cute and happy! :)

Nicholas said...

Very cute! I'm glad you had fun in the mountains, such a gorgeous time of year to be up there. Love the shoe story. Cute kid!