Saturday, October 24, 2009

Las Vegas

Our friends Brooks and Laura got a job offer in Las Vegas, they invited us down there with them to look at close by areas to see if it is somewhere they would like to live.


This was our first vacation without our children and the first sleep over Makinley has had. I was way better then I thought I didn't sleep at all the night before but only cried a little bit when we left:)


Laura and I thought this guy was so cool we had to get our picture with him he was sprayed painted in bronze and at first we didn't know if he was real or fake.


We are at the Belagio garden which I think are so beautiful.

We had such a fun weekend and I loved the suburbs out side of Vegas I thought it was very clean and I could totally live there. Congrats Brooks for all your hard work, and thank you so much for letting us tag along on the start of your families new adventure:)

No comments: