Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Long Time

It has been such a long time since I have blogged last. I don't know why I just haven't felt like it lately. I think it's because I have been stressing about Cam getting into a master program and CAN'T think about anything else. We still don't know anything and our waiting to here back from: Utah, Washington, Oregon, Minnesota,and Texas. Cam called some of the schools yesterday to get more info from them. All of them said that everything looked great and that it could be till the end of April till we here anything. AHHHHHH!! This drives me crazy I don't know why it takes this long??? I have decided to move on and keep myself busy and just plan as if we are staying here. I am going to be posting all of the fun things we have been up to and try to keep doing fun things:)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hang in there...just call us if you run out of things to keep you busy. Like that's gonna happen.