Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lesson Learned




The other night I asked Kai to clean his room? He is in this kick where it isn't fare that he has to clean all the time!! So I told him that if he didn't want to clean his room he could go to bed. He laid in his is bed and cried and begged that he would do anything just pleas don't make me go to bed:( So I got a great idea. He could do mom's chores and I would clean his room:) So in like 5 min I was done and his room was clean.... Kai had only washed 3 dishes and had about 15 more to do and the front room to clean. ha ha Kai then realized that it would be a lot more fare if he cleaned his room and I did the dishes:) We talked about how next time he would be grateful to clean his room and that I would help him with the dishes but he would still have to clean the front room!!! Ha Ha Is it bad that I loved every second of this:) Oh and Kin loved to get in on the action she loves to be big like brother:)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

you are such an awesome mom! what a good idea!! I need to try that! It is so cute seeing Kin doing it too. I love that little girl so much. :)

Belnap's said...

hahaha i love it!!!!!

Mellisa said...

I am totally going to do this!!! I always compare what my kids have to do to what I have to do but never actually thought of MAKING them do my work!!