Tuesday, January 5, 2010

December 15th 2009

Cameron and I decide that we wanted to get sealed in the temple as a family. We talked about what day's we wanted to do and Cameron really wanted to do it on Kyler's birthday. It was such a beautiful day I can't believe how amazing the temple is:)
Because Kyler's birthday is ten before Christmas and it is finals week for Cameron I really thought it would be to hard to try and get everything together.
As stressful as it was I am so glad that Cameron would not budge we got sealed in the salt lake temple so friends and family could be there. I am so happy the way it all worked out it could not have been more perfect:)
Here is Cams family after at my wonderful sister-in-laws Ann's house who was so supportive and had a dinner for our friends and family
Some of the villagers Thanks you all for your support we love you and are so grateful to have such wonderful examples:)
I also wanted to say Thank you to my mom for making Kin's beautiful temple dress. She looked so sweet.

3 comments:

Ben and Jessie Munro said...

That's so awesome Shae! I had no idea you guys were going through!!! Congratulations!

Belnap's said...

i"m so glad i was able to come see you guys be sealed. i love that we've become friends. you guys are the best!!!

Ann said...

I'm so happy for you guys! That's so great you guys WILL be together forever (Whether you like it or not :) So happy you were able to make everything work.