Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kyler's Party

When I was little I don't remember the age my Grandparents came up from Texas and rented and apartment for the summer. I had my birthday party at there pool, and still to this day it was one of my best birthdays ever!!! Since Kyler has a Dec. birthday I never thought that he would get to have a swim party. This year Rob and Debbi are in a hotel with an indoor pool and Cam and I thought it would be fun to have a party at there pool. Debbi went all out and order dinner for everyone, Matt made Kai a cake and we had so much fun. Thanks Debb for everything I hope that this birthday means as much to him as my pool party meant to me:) Love you Kai and I am so proud of you.

1 comment:

Nicholas said...

Ky, hope you had a great birthday. Looks like it was a blast!