Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kin's New Carseat


Makinley had Kylers old car seat which was fine except it was expired. I have been telling Cam that I wanted to get Kin a new car seat but he just didn't really see why. Then we were getting ready to go to bear lake and I took the kids to the mall and Kin throw up all over her car seat:( So I brought it in to clean it and the plastic was cracked. Cam and I decide that NOW it was time! I got on line and looked at car seat and found one that was a 3 in 1. It recline for rear facing it has the 5 point harness, and then it turns into a boaster seat!!! I found a black one that I was happy with so Cam went to Babies R Us to pick it up and came back with a pink one for Kin. She loved it. Who knew that she would have been just as happy with a car seat as anything else we got her for Christmas. She wouldn't get out of it and kept screaming MY CAR SEAT! MY CAR SEAT! it was so cute.

2 comments:

Steve and Katie said...

K - the carseat is cute, but I'm in love with those pants!! So freakin cute!

Mellisa said...

So funny story....
Camden was using Kaysia's old car seat (the one just like yours). It didn't expire until June, but like Kin, Camden decided to throw up ALL over in it. We were in rush hour traffic and so he had to sit in it for 15 minutes until we got home. There was BARF in every crevice of that stupid seat. I asked Jason if he would help me figure out how to take the straps out so I could wash them he took one look in the seat and said "BUY A NEW ONE!". By the way....I MISS YOU GUYS!