Friday, March 12, 2010

Terrible 2




I use to hate it when people said the "Terrible Two's" honestly I didn't agree. I thought Kyler got more fun with age. HAHA Makinley who I thought was easier then Kai sure likes me to eat my words. I was blowing my hair dry to get ready for Kin's Dance class and I thought Kin was watching Dora. When I was done blow drying my hair I went to check on her and found her in my room with my bottle of aquaphor all over her from head to toe.... Oh my gosh what do I do??? I tried washing it out with shampoo, dawn dish soap, an egg and even taking a dry towel and rubbing it out. Two days later and about 15 washes it is still grease as can be. Haha so yes there is such a thing as terrible 2!!!

6 comments:

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

I can not tell you how many time I have found mascara all over the mirrors and things like that! In fact, I actually have a permanant dark spot going all the way across our carpet from Brookie dumping out Silk Therapy everywhere! haha. Oh well,right!! If you want to feel a little better, go read my blog about what happened to me today! :)This is true motherhood experiences, huh! You are gorgeous too! Love the picture in the purple shirt. SO cute!Email me with your email so I can add you to my bloglist. dave1morgan@yahoo.com.

Steve and Katie said...

HAHAHAHA!! I Love it!! I'm sorry, but I am laughing really hard. Such a cute little imp! Gotta love it when they do stuff like that. At least you know the aquaphor really does moisturize!!

Jana and Brett said...

oh my!!!!! kinners you silly girl. ha ha i love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

I think she looks beautiful

Amy said...

Wow! You weren't kidding about how much she aquaphor she had on. You just have to laugh.

Mellisa said...

She is so lucky she is cute! I mean seriously she looks at you with those baby blue eyes and greasy goop in her hair, how can you be mad!!