Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sleep walking

Last night Kyler walked out of his room around 11:30ish. As he was walking to the bathroom Cam said that Kai was so cute he just wanted to hold him. Kyler heard his dad and turned with his pants to his knees. Cam told him to go to the bathroom first and come back and Cam would hold him. He turns the corner and we hear him pee(it doesn't sound like normal) We ask Kai if he is peeing in the potty and he answers "yes!" When he starts to walk out of the hall toward us he gets close to the wall and walks around something. I ask him if he had an accident in the hall a little. He said he did, so I went to clean it up too see a HUGE puddle of pee. I got so mad I put him in his room and took away a new toy he got the day before. The next morning Kyler came into my room and stared to play with his toy. I reminded him that he lost is toy and he could not remember a thing. I kinda felt bad when he had no idea.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

lol. That is SO funny! Especially for me since I didn't have to clean up! :) I would have laughed even harder if he would have gone on Cam!! Jon's brother started to pee on him once in his sleep when they shared a room!