Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving we went to Palms Springs with the Jensen's. On the way down we stayed in Vegas at Excalibur (Kin's Princess Castle)
The first night we went swimming, which the kids loved as always

I love that my camera can take pics underwater!
This is outside our room
Arts and Crafts at the hotel.
The kids had so much fun!!



Waiting in line with our free sailing hats! What cute kids:)

Kai loved driving the boat and chasing the ducks!
The Hotel had free boat rides

Kai and Kin in the pack in play getting ready for bed:)
On the way home we stayed 2 nights at the Jensen's in St.George.
WOW isn't she cute!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow I can't believe how big they both are! I miss you guys!!!

The Porter's said...

I'm so glad your family decided to go somewhere super fun for Thanksgiving. Looks like you guys had a blast.