Friday, November 27, 2009

New Moon


My friend Jana checking out Edward!

Some of the 24 girls that came to New Moon.

Here we are eating at Olive Garden before the movie:)

Jana and Katie eating Olive Gardens bread sticks ummm!

Laura and Me!

This year 24 girls from our little neighborhood went to go see New Moon. We had so much fun. Before the movie 20 of us went to eat at Olive Garden then we went and saw the movie on Friday Nov 20th at 10:30. It was so much better then the first one, I loved the movie and can't wait to go see it again. Thanks girls for making my New Moon experience a blast would have never been the same without you girls:)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank YOU for setting it all up, girl! I had SOOOOOOOO much fun!!! GO TEAM JACOB! Oh, and I dropped your Twilight and New Moon off on your door. :)

Steph, Joe, and Sophia said...

Thanks for arranging everything for us! I can't wait to do another girls night. It was so so fun :)

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Oh Man...I would have taken you up on the offer to go to the Utah BYU game in a split second if we were in Salt Lake! We were in St. George, that would have been beyond fun! I will be coming up for a visit there probably sometime early next year, so lets do something! ou are such a doll, and you look so cute in the pics! Miss you girl!