Wednesday, August 12, 2009

6 Years

Sunday was Cam's and my anniversary. We have been married for 6 wonderful years. I am a slacker wife and didn't get him any thing. Don't worry he made sure he was taken care of. He got himself NCAA and played it all weekend while I was with the girls up in Eden. (I"ll post pic soon) I can't be mad because as always Cam surprised me, with a new beautiful wedding ring. Thanks Cam for the amazing last 6 years and can't wait for all the great things to come:) Love you more than I ever thought possible.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Sweet surprise gift. Can't wait to see it today. You better have it on. Thanks again for having Ambree. We need to have Kai over. Who knows how much longer we have for them to want to have sleepovers together.

Jana and Brett said...

Hey! Happy Anniversary! I want to see your ring!!!! Hope you guys had fun at the movies! I need a good girls night soon!!!

about me said...

Cameron showed me the ring and it brougth tears to my eyes

Sarah said...

Awwww! So sweet! I LOVE the ring! He definitely did good! Hope you guys get to celebrate....ALONE... :)