Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Am I Crazy

My Sister-in-law Amy emailed me and asked if I wanted to run in Salt Lake City's 5k with her? ( I should say walk.) I looked up the date and have nothing going on that morning at 7:oo and thought it would be fun so I agreed to do it. Now I am trying to get into shape so I can walk a in a 5k. I don't even know how long a 5k is. I hope I can make it. If any one wants a good laugh at 7:oo in the morning come and support us on April 18th at Liberty Park I know I wont be first but I wounder if they have a prize for last place?

3 comments:

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Shae...HOW ARE YOU? You little kiddies are so cute. A 5 k is not bad at all. It is like 3.5 miles. I have done them a bunch, you will have fun. SO are you guys going to think about a baby #3? Hope all is good. :)

Jenn Rushton said...

Hello Shae and Cam! It was good to hear from you guys! I love this blog world, you hear from so many people! Your family is so precious! I love checking out all the pics! Keep in touch! P.S. good luck with the 5k. I think you will be fine:)

Jenn Rushton said...

Cottonwood Macy's!