Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Drama King

Yesterday I took Kyler and Makinley to story time @ the library, with some friends. Kyler who is always full of life was very excited to have his friend with him, and even more excited to get invited to Will's house afterwards. In the car Kyler was bouncing off the walls, I told him if he didn't calm down he would have to stay home.
After two or three threats Kyler, in his car seat folded his legs pinched his thumb & his middle finger together, rested his hands on his knees and started to say "hummmmm" I laughed so hard. Kyler you always know how to calm your mom down & make me smile.

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is so funny! I can totally picture Kyler doing that for your benefit. Like...see mom I'm calming down to the point of meditation, are you happy.

Travis & Leslie Doman said...

funny,funny! your blog is way cute..your kids are so you and cam its not even funny!!!love ya